How to take care of your TwinFishLux jewelry, cashmere and satin items.
- Before wearing your jewelry, apply all makeup and hairspray first. Wait a few minutes then put on jewelry last.
- When doing any type of heavy work, like cleaning, gardening or repairs, remove your jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry when showering, bathing or swimming. Chlorine can damage jewelry and gemstones. Do not immerse jewelry in water.
- Try to wipe jewelry with a 100% cotton cloth after each use to remove body oils, or makeup residue.
- Avoid leaving jewelry in direct sunlight.
- When you store your jewelry, try to separate each piece with individual bags. Therefore, pieces do not scratch or dangle with other jewelry.
- Small plastic bags are great; however soft opals and pearls are better off stored in fabric bags.
The shawls are made with high quality material, either cashmere, wool or silk and must be stored well, and taken care of.
We recommend dry cleaning.
- Each shawl comes with its own material bag to protect it when not worn.
The satin eye masks can be hand washed with a mild detergent or baby shampoo, and air dry by laying it flat.
Make sure not to rub lace hard.