Beaded Clear Raindrop Earrings
Inspired by one of the designer’s mother’s 1960’s era earrings, and the idea of a modern couture style, these earrings were all made by hand. A stunning piece to highlight any outfit. Sweep your hair back or put it up to show them off.
- Backing is a for pierced ears
- Made of glass beads, metallic thread, steel post, leather backing
Approximate Length 3"
- When wearing your favourite jewelry pieces, know that Twinfishlux provides quality costume jewelry that you can wear for a long period of time. However, all metals will naturally oxidize over time, and do require maintenance.
- Always store your jewelry pieces individually in ziplock mini bags, to protect each piece from mixing with other pieces, and help keep it lasting longer.
How to take care of your TwinFishLux jewelry, cashmere and satin items.
- Before wearing your jewelry, apply all makeup and hairspray first. Wait a few minutes then put on jewelry last.
- When doing any type of heavy work, like cleaning, gardening or repairs, remove your jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry when showering, bathing or swimming. Chlorine can damage jewelry and gemstones. Do not immerse jewelry in water.
- Try to wipe jewelry with a 100% cotton cloth after each use to remove body oils, or makeup residue.
- Avoid leaving jewelry in direct sunlight.
- When you store your jewelry, try to separate each piece with individual bags. Therefore, pieces do not scratch or dangle with other jewelry.
- Small plastic bags are great; however soft opals and pearls are better off stored in fabric bags.
The shawls are made with high quality material, either cashmere, wool or silk and must be stored well, and taken care of.
We recommend dry cleaning.
- Each shawl comes with its own material bag to protect it when not worn.
The satin eye masks can be hand washed with a mild detergent or baby shampoo, and air dry by laying it flat.
Make sure not to rub lace hard.
Basic Guide to Sizing
Measure the inside of your favourite bangle. These are approximate sizes.
2.4 inches inner diameter = size 6 or extra small or kids size
2.5 inches inner diameter = size 7 or small
2.6 inches inner diameter = size 8 or medium
This is a basic and approximate ring size guide.
Take a measuring tape or ruler, and go over your actual ring. Measure inside by millimetres.
This should give you an approximate ring size. If you are in between sizes go up one size.
Depending on the build of your body, either a petite or larger frame, the necklace may fall slightly different from someone else.
These are approximate in size.
16 inch necklace fits like a choker but sits at the collarbone.
18 inch necklace falls under the collarbone (this is the most common length!)
24 inch will sit at breast area.
30 inch will sit at under breast area.
36 inch will sit above the belly button.
18 inch for small neck size, usually fits at the base of the neck.
20 inch falls at the collarbone (this is the most common length for men!)
24 inch falls just above the sternum.
If you have any questions about the product, or want to know if it will be back in stock, email us at:
Please include the name of the product.